Sound of the Void - Grunge Music and DIY from France

In this episode of Lorenzo's Music Podcast, I meet the members of Sound of the Void, a grunge band from France. Charlie, Lulu, and Alice tell me about forming the band and living together in the same house where they practice and record. We discuss their musical influences, their sound, and their songwriting process, which blends individual styles and grunge.

We also talk about their latest release, "Underpass," a collection of tracks that they made over the years. Plus, the philosophy of releasing their music under public domain.

To discover more about Sound of the Void and listen to their music, visit https://soundofthevoid.net

Lorenzo's Music Website - https://www.lorenzosmusic.com


This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/lorenzosmusic/episodes/Sound-of-the-Void---Grunge-Music-and-DIY-from-France-e3q21j1
1 Like

Just adding the real link to the website here since there’s a typo in the post and it would be sad for people to miss it :slight_smile:

https://soundofthevoid.net

1 Like

Huh, tried to fix it and now the post is hosed :thinking:

And now it’s magically fixed?! IDK what’s going on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Great episode Tom!
I’m french, into grunge among other things (and also into DIY) so I’m glad you made me discover them (I already knew Shewolf but didn’t know it had led to other things)

Living in the same house sounds very early grunge too!